Friday 4 October 2013

Oh Holy Night

Hellooooooo TGIF !! I must admit I am not feeling 100% today but I look forward to the weekend. Lots of jobs around the house that need doing.
Today I am sharing one of the cards we made at the Christmas Club last Sunday. We are really ploughing through them and it feels great to have a stack of them already, #Imightbereadyintime :)
We used the glorious O Holy Night Stamp, and here is the card
O Holy Night_
I just wish you could see this in real life. The silver spots and the glimmer paper on this card sparkle in the right places and makes this card an elegant card. I think this is my favourite stamp out of this years Seasonal Catalogue, love it !!
The tiny little stars, punched out of silver glimmer paper, suspended on some linen thread and added behind a seam binding bow.
O Holy Night  close
Colours are Midnight Muse and Sahara Sand. Do you like this? Which Christmas stamp set if your favourite from the current Seasonal Catalogue?
Have a lovely weekend and thank you for your visit.
Hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, Monica! I'll have to get this set. I was just wondering how you did the tiny stars then I see it's the mini punches...have to get them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Monica !! I think I just found the card I want to make this year :)
    Can I get all the supplies from your online shop ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moni , this is Gorgeous , I think this is THE card I have to make this year...can I get all the supplies from your online store ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Monica !! I think I just found the card I want to make this year :)
    Can I get all the supplies from your online shop ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo beautiful Monica. Just love the midnight muse and silver together along with all your other special touches that make it perfect.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx