Tuesday 14 March 2017

Jar of Love Thank you Notes

Hello there,

How is your Tuesday going this week? The weather is picking up here in the UK and I literally cannot wait until the clocks go forward next week. I am ready for longer days and better weather.

Really showing off my brilliancy today with the project I have for you. Now you might think that's show off ish of me, and it is LOL. However I  felt quite pleased with my brain the day I designed these projects.


If you have been a long time reader you know that my other passion is cooking (and eating naturally) and that I am also an advisor for the Fabulous Thermomix cooking appliance. 

Part of my service is to send a handmade card to every customer that buys a machine from me. These  Thank You notes were made a long while ago (September I think) but I never actually blogged them and you have to see the clever touch so I am sharing them today.


The jars were cut using the framelits from the Jar of Love bundle in pretty paper that comes from the A Little Foxy paper pad. The burlap ribbon along with the delicate doilies gave my card the kitcheny feel I was after, while a few splatters with the Clear Wink Of Stella pen provided a bit of bling. 

Now for the lid, let's talk about my genius idea that turned those lids into REAL looking lids. Have you spotted it??


Of course you have .... they have been cut from Silver Foil Card and embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  What do you think?? Don't they just look so right and like a lid should look? I really liked that extra step that brought them to life and while I am totally over-egging the pudding here ( hope you know I am kidding) its a nifty little trick I wanted to share with you.

Now that I made sure you all know my sheer brilliance, I am going to thank you for stopping by to visit me, and promise that I would be back later in the week sharing something equally as mind blowing LOL.
Till then huge HUGS 
Monica 
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Hee hee Love your posts Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica ... I just found your blog and Oh MY ...... love your projects. This Jar of Love post blew me away. So simple yet stunning!! Thank you for sharing. And BTW, so jealous of your new work space. That looks amazing too!! Make it a Great Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica .... I just found your blog. This Jar of Love post just blew me away. So simply stunning. Thank you for sharing all the details. BTW, so jealous of your new Studio. What a lovely space you will have to work in. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx