Friday 13 January 2017

Fancy Fold Blog Hop 2017 Edition



Hello and Happy New Year to you. I hope 2017 will bring you lots of accomplishments, health and happiness.

Its time for another fancy fold blog hop today the first in 2017, and we are making A Box card today !! Not only that, we have a few more designers joining us so you get EVEN MORE inspiration. 

 I will, like I always do, give you my personal report on this fold, I liked it and it was E A S Y. Not too sure if my card does it justice but its January and I am a bit rusty :), however one thing I know for sure is that I loved these bird cages set from the moment I saw it. I have a long affliction with these sweet little images and its been a few years since we had a set, so I was all over it. 





Once I made my box/card it was a simple case of adding a few strips of designer paper and the middle accent piece. 
The designer paper is called 

I cut the Pool Party scalloped layer and the white mat on top with the Layering Squares framelits, then used the falling petals embossing folder to add some texture behind the coulds which were cut out using the Up and Away thinnest dies. I used the bigger size cloud to cut out my fun sentiment. 

And is there any need to talk about glitter? you know that I love sparkle so there's always some of that on my projects <3 span="">





And check out the inside, I am DYYYYING over those crystal droplets added to the cage! so much fun. I did some simple stamping here for a bit of extra interest, and didn't glue the piece down so that I can put a message before sending it. 



 What do you think? Tempted to give this fold a go yourself? If you do please link back to your creations in the comments section so that I can come and visit you <3 font="" nbsp="">

Thank you for joining me today and have fun hopping along by popping round to Tanja's blog next :). 
ps. Tanja's site's server is experiencing some issues right now so it might take a little while for her project to load, but please bear with it as I promise you it will be worth the wait <3 font="" nbsp="" next="" till="" time="">
xoxoxoxo
Monica 




 And if you loose your way, here's a list of all bloggers in this hop <3 font="" nbsp="">



2. Monica Gale (UK) - YOU ARE HERE 
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. So beautiful THANKS for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous :-) love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card Monica! I never thought, that I would like the birdcage-set, but now I think it would be fine to play with these stamps :-). Thank you for this wonderful inspriation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Monica! I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx